I’ve been on Lynparza for 10 months. Tolerating it very well and my marker was holding steady. It suddenly started increasing 2 months ago, from 17 to 211; CT showed no new evidence of tumors, same image as a year ago. Had a few bouts of nausea prior to the marker jumping, but no symptoms whatsoever since.
Something is causing the CA125 protein to increase. But what?!
I’ve done some reading and found the protein increase is from inflammation, but without any symptoms it is difficult to say what… read more
My CA125 has been slowly increasing as well. Was at 10, then 23 and now 37. My oncologist increased my doseage of zejula from 1 capsule to 2. I go back in 2 weeks to recheck & make a decision whether I need a PET scan. If I were you, I would probably talk to your dr about having one done. Sending prayers!
Sometimes a pet scan is ordered
CA 125 can go up with cold, or anything...My doctor is not concerned much with the C 125. She is concerned with what the C t Scan shows.
So many things can effect Ca 125. Don’t rely on it as a sole indicator.
@A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member a couple weeks ago I was at 211. My next labs are after Labor Day. Another CT in October.