Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA
April 28
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thanks for your responses. I’m not tolerating Lynparza so thinking to switch to Rubraca. I think it’s going to still have the same side effects. I feel like I need a break for awhile.

April 29
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

They can be but mine were not nearly as bad a you may not have any issues as a lot of people don’t . It’s a good drug and I will be put on it when I finish the Eleahere (I think)! 🩵🌹

May 4
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

So you're saying that your side effects with lynparza are similar to the ones that I'm having with Rubracca?

May 4
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have been in Rubracca for close to 5 years. I have been doing well. The only caveats for are photosensitivity and diarrhea. I deal with it because it has helped me significantly.

April 28
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was on Rubraca and Lynparza. They are both great chemo drugs. I have very stubborn cancer and it came back but the drugs kept it in solitary confinement for 4 years. After more surgery and different chemos I am now on Elahere. Not my favorite experience but hanging in there! 🩵🩵🩵🩵

April 28

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Florida, NY

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Munich, DE