Amanda I found her.
Type in the following search bar:
virginialpaulgmailcom
Told her you were looking for her.
Hugs. 🌷Kaye
March 4
Are you looking for tips on managing neuropathy while taking Elahere?
While I can't help you connect with specific members directly, I can share some helpful strategies that MyOvarianCancerTeam members have found useful for managing neuropathy during treatment.
For neuropathy relief, members have found these approaches Show Full Answer
Are you looking for tips on managing neuropathy while taking Elahere?
While I can't help you connect with specific members directly, I can share some helpful strategies that MyOvarianCancerTeam members have found useful for managing neuropathy during treatment.
For neuropathy relief, members have found these approaches helpful:
- CBD cream or CBD with THC: A MyOvarianCancerTeam member found CBD lotion with menthol helped with frozen, painful feet and burning hands. Some have used CBD with THC at bedtime for better sleep
- Gabapentin: This anti-seizure medication is often prescribed off-label for neuropathy
- Heat therapy: Heating pads, rice socks, or warm compresses can provide comfort for aching areas
- Acupuncture or massage: These manual techniques may offer pain relief for peripheral neuropathy
- Rest and comfort: Lying down with a soft blanket and trying to sleep during peak pain times
Important note: Always consult with your healthcare team before trying new approaches, especially supplements like CBD, as they may interact with your treatment.
You might consider posting a question on the MyOvarianCancerTeam feed asking members about their neuropathy management tips while on Elahere - you'll likely get responses from people with firsthand experience.
March 4