Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Redfield, SD
December 3, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hello! Happy 2026!! I see what you mean about staying up on the eye drops!!!!
Hoping you’re feeling gracious and blessed this year!
I go back to Houston in a couple weeks to get scanned., see if my tumors are shrinking from the Elahere. My local oncologist sounded positive about the drug, so we’ll see upcoming!!!
I have tingling to do get and toe tips…. Occ nausea, some fatigue, otherwise ok. Prayers for you that all stays quiet in your body!!!! K

January 23
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Merry Christmas Eve! I have done good with my first treatment, #2 on Monday. Some fatigue and a rare wave of nausea… that’s it. I’m diligent with the eye treatment…. Don’t need issues with that. I typically have dry eyes anyway-bedroom ceiling fan, wood burning stove-keeps air dry. So I’m used to using moisturizing. Guess will have to really watch it. Have you scanned or ca125 since starting? I hate % of comparability were you? I was 55% -hence the avastin…. Hope all keeps going well for you-get those eyes back into shape!!!

December 24, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Karen, just checking in and seeing how you are doing? I had my 6th treatment on the 4th and saw my eye doctor on the 17thm we are holding treatment for this upcoming friday eyes took a turn blurrier (still getting avastin) we are giving my eyes 1 maybe 2 treatment laspe and they should be back to normal. Hope all is going good with you. Hugs and Happy Holidays :)

December 23, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hey Cheryl!! Thanks for the encouragement! I had my first cycle on Monday. It went well. I’m fatigued but that’s about it. Eye drops… that’s all you can get done the first 3 days!!!! lol. Please keep me posted as you continue on the elahere journey!!!!

December 11, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Good morning Karen64, I am on Elehere and Avastin. I am actually going I today for my 6th round with Elehere and 3rd with avastin. I haven't had real bad side effects. The one thing I would recommend to stay up in the steroid eye drops and systane drops. My eyes have changed a bit but I'm still working daily on the computer. I do get a bit more tired. Just listen to your body 😊 The avastin has slowed the acsistes which I'm sooo thankful for. Hugs and prayers my teal sister. Reach out if you want to.

December 4, 2025

Related Questions

View All