Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 19, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I take back my previous answer. I just found on the internet that there is a ovarian squamous cell carcinoma in 1 % percent of cases so it can be related to ovarian cancer.

August 19, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I feel like they may be connected but not sure

August 19, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I know being BRCA+ we have a much higher chance of getting skin cancer. So highly recommended to see dermatologist every six months. Cant say which cell type of cancer though. Wish you the best my dear. 🩵🙏🩵

August 19, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I had melanoma this last summer had to have surgery

March 7, 2025
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Melanoma? Did they stage it? That's scary.

March 5, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
BAREILLY

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Michigan Center, MI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In