Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I am BRCa negative and HRD positive.

July 29, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi, Are you aware that the experts recommend you come off of Lynparza at the 2 year mark due to it having the risk of blood cancer.

September 19, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hello :)
I have been on Lynparza (olaparib) for almost 2 years now and when I first started maintenance treatment the biggest issue was fatigue and weird loopy nightmares. Outside of that, i havent had major side effects on it. I think it’s a wonderful option.

September 18, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Might not work if you are BRCA negative. Didn't work for me. 11 months of misery for nothing

August 10, 2024 (edited)
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi I did the full course of avastin 15 months only side effects I had : dry mouth , some joint pain but I had build up of protein in kidneys too but right at the end and my ca125 started to climb when I had 3 remaining , I finished course with ca125 at 188 that was in march I’ve had just olaparib since and now my ca125 is 745 however my team are making me wait as CT shows mass as stable .. good luck 🤞 🩵🩵

August 7, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Painful joints that seem to be accumulative. Thinning hair.

July 31, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
AMMINIKKAD, PERINTHALMANNA