I will wait
In the scans in June. I was also on Lynparza for 2 years also
I’m currently on lynparza. I’ve had the taxol/carbo, zejula pills the next time. The next time I did carbo/doxil, now I’m on lynparza. My doc in Houston said there’s many more meds out there, plus trials. So I don’t know the names, but I do know there’s more to go….keep believing and hang in there. I’m with you, another scan in June to see what all the lymph nodes are doing….one is stable, one is growing slowly….hang in there my teal sister! God has it so we don’t need to worry!!!!! Keep us posted!!
Good morning ladies. This is my second time around. I’ve had 3 Chemos so far. (Carboplatin and Paclitaxel.) Thank goodness no Avastin this time. I’ll have a Ct Scan June 10. My CA125 is down to 20. So thankful Chemo is working this time too. Teal sisters stay strong and always trust in our Lord.
I have been on Avastin for a year, Carbo/gemzar for 6 rounds prior to that. Last scan in May showed lyph nodes grew but little, still all under 1CM. Looking at a biopsy then carbo/doxil for 6 rounds. Hang in there Teal Sister. !!
Prayers your scans are good. I will be having scans at the end of June. My ca 125 was down to 27 and the bumped up to 36 on the last. I’m currently on Avastin as maintenance and pray the increase was a blip. I was on carbo and taxol for 11 cycles with Avastin before going to maintenance. It has happened to me before although this was the biggest jump. My cancer is all in the lymph nodes so praying me scan will be stable or show some reduction. Ca 125 again on June 12th.
Toni2. My cancer has recurred twice since my surgery in 2021. I'm currently on doxil and carboplatin since December 2023. Tumors a little smaller since treatments.