Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

My name is Lori Young. I was diagnosed with Low Grade Serous Carcinoma of the ovary. The lab reported the mass was of ovarian tissue. Later, my diagnosis was changed to Low Grade Serous Carcinoma of a Mass because I had a complete hysterectomy 13 yrs earlier. When I had the hysterectomy, they found that I had small blueish tumors on my ovaries and throughout my lower abdomen. Lab test came back benign. 13 yrs later, surgeons removed a 9.5cm mass that grew into my sigmoid colon and into the… read more

May 6, 2024
 · 
Reactions
5 Facts About Ovarian Cancer That Aren’t Well Known Read Article...
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I also have Low grade serous carcinoma and yes I do believe they apply to it. I had a complete hysterectomy 4 years before my cancer diagnosis. The good thing about low grade is it grows slow bad thing is it is topically chemo resistant, praying for you

May 7, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Michigan Center, MI

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sandpoint, ID