I think Keytruda works if you have certain specifics but not for others. I know nothing about the others
I actually did have it in a short trial, but my needle popped out as I was getting a Catscan and they did it again. Mi got sick for a month. I know that while I was getting i, my blood pressure was going up high. I do not think the people in charge knew what happened but attributed rise to ketruda. Who know.
Hi LindaMattie. As of now I don't think the Keytruda is working for me Glad it helped you.
I was on keytruda for a year while I was having immunotherapy until I had surgery. A few months later, the cancer started growing in my liver and I had to go back on chemo. While I was on it. It worked great though. Good luck❣️Hope it works for you❣️
@A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member. he says my tumor indicates this is a good option. I've had 3 treatments and I feel like my cancer is spreading. Spoke to him about it the other day and he said he really wants to give it 6 treatments before he does a scan. I really don't think it's a good option for ovarian cancer. Medicare will not pay for Keytruda for ovarian cancer. There has to be a reason for that. However big Pharma will help with cost.
Hi Ro - can I ask why your doctor wants to put you on this? I’m asking because I intend to ask my oncologist about it next week. I know my body is producing hormones despite the removal of my ovaries because my breasts feel very sore lately (no I’m sure they are fine). Even though I am NED, something is happening suddenly. It seems like Letrozole is something I should ask about - and wondering why your doctor exploring it with you. Wishing you all the best!