Is anyone taking Keytruda and/or Letrozole? What have you noticed as side effects?
RoFalato, I have been on Keytruda since either January or February of this year and the results were Amazing until 3 months ago. My Ca125 started to climb so My Oncologist added Tamoxifen. As of 2 weeks ago my Ca125(tumor marker) is now down to 7. I have never been on Letrozole. My side effects have been very minimal. Hope this helps! πβ€οΈπ
Ro, yes and my doctor told me that sometimes Keytruda slacks off a little bit so it needs a kick in the pants. That is why he added the Tamoxifen and boy did it do the job!
I hear only great things about Keytruda. In fact there was an article about its success just yesterday, will try to find it for you.
Ro, I'm sure it works different for everyone. You'll have to try it, it could work long time for you, who knows? You'll have to try it.
@A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member - so it worked for about 7 months?