Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pittsburgh, PA

Ladies,
Any of you diagnosed with Stage 1A and had a recurrence? If so, what type of OC do you have and where was the recurrence and how long after frontline? Would also love to hear from fellow 1As who have been NED since frontline.

July 10, 2023 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

It is all confusing, Teri, for sure!! I have learned so much since I was diagnosed…. There are clear cell, low grade serous and high grade serous), endometrioid (ENOC), and mucinous (MOC). I have high grade serous (which is the most common)

July 16, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Terri! Good for you. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. What type of OC did you have?

July 14, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

High grade serous…and the good news is that my 2 recurrences have remained the same, no new mutations!!!!!!

July 13, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Good luck with your scan tomorrow

July 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Karen , I had clear cell.

July 10, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sherman, TX

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Diego, CA