Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Also had very thick endometrium. Had extremely high testosterone. Doctors ignored my requests for hormone tests until this year. I had been asking for 4 years, when my voice got very deep and I was experiencing male pattern baldness, extreme hair growth all over my body and high libido.

July 3, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Feeling great! My stamina and strength is almost back to pre-chemo levels. I do have some lingering neuropathy on my feet. Naturally I think about my next blood test (end of august) and pray CA125 stays at a low level!
Hope you get your results soon

July 5, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Sheila,
Did you receive your results? Hope all is well

July 10, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

How are you feeling now?

July 5, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I had a cancerous tumor on my right ovary. I finished frontline on April 19. My stage was 1A

July 4, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Where was your cancer? What stage? Chemo?

July 4, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Schenectady, NY

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Schenectady, NY