Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 30, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

For the first 5 months worked well. Then just stopped. My ca125 rose very high and I think my Dr. didn't react fast enough. He kept using it until I went to the hospital in so much pain with a fast recurrence. CT didn't catch it only my MRI. I will no lobger tryst a CT scan. They have been wrong for me before. I had a sonogram that caught 2 little spots on my liver that were not there before. The Elahere was about 64k each treatment. In my opinion we were the final trial. We have to throw the book at this beast everyday with integrated medicine. Get all sugar and carbs out to suppress glucose it's fuel source. I just started a strict Carnivore diet only protein and fat. There has been success shown here for cancer with this diet. Get on youtube and check it out for yourselves. I believe It's going to change the rate of cancer. I have tried vegan with no help. Keto with a little help so now down this road.

February 18, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My main concern is one side effect is going blind ???

December 13, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I start Elahere next week. I will let you know how it goes q

May 31, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thanks much Glynn for the quick reply appreciate it.

May 31, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Your Dr needs to do testing to see if you are eligible for Elahere. You need to ask your Dr.

May 31, 2023

Related Questions

View All