On my CT scan it showed I have ascites, I know everyone is different but almost everything I have read says I should gain weight. I have not gained any weight since my diagnosis and minimal bloating of the belly. Has anyone else have/had ascites and not had the normal symptoms? Thanks! π
My ascites started Mid October 2022 and was getting so bad, ended up having Paracentsis 3 times, 10 liters out. After my 1st chemo Taxol, carbo & Avastin on Dec 2 my ascites went away and has not returned. π. Praying yours goes away soon. π
When I had ascites I looked like I was 6 months pregnant. So obviously yours has not reached that stage. If it does, you can get a paracentesis procedure to drain the fluid.
I really do not know what it is and whether or not Imhave it. I feel bloated but am not gaining weight
My CT showed a small amount of pelvic ascites following the removal of a lymph node for biopsy. That was in June. My CT scan from 10 days ago shows the same amount. I am not bloated and not uncomfortable. I donβt know if itβs related to my cancer or not.
I guess I did not have it but do not really know