Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boston area
February 13, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thank you

February 17, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

CBD cream? There is also neuropathy oil. You have to order it online. Homeopathics can be helpful. Massage and heat as well.

February 17, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I've had the neuropathy for about 6 months. It got progressively worse after I finished chemo 2 months ago.
My feet are extremely painful at bedtime. I've tried creams that haven't worked

February 16, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

It helped my neuropathy, in hands/feet even after the first session of acupuncture. Highly recommended!

February 15, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thank you. I do plan on giving it a try.

February 14, 2023

Related Questions

View All