Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, CA

Anyone can share their experience with the combination they had? My oncologist want me to try this new regiment.
Thank you.
Grace

December 11, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have never use them so I don’t know what do. I am sorry couldn’t answer your question

December 11, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I have had avastin. It works well but has nose bleeds and for me in a dry climate burning sensation and huge scabs. I just read something yesterday from a member that with Ketruda, you need certain gene mutations (not inherited). If you have them it seems to work well. I have no idea about the combination. I do not know what cyclophosphamide is.

December 11, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, CA

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In