Answer Summary
Members shared their experiences with rising CA-125 levels, with the overwhelming consensus being that doubling numbers often signal a... Read more
I had a CT scan and I am NED.
My CA 125 is all over the place. I don't trust this number alone. Mine was 258, but went down to 16 without any intervention at all, other than some natural supplements that I was taking. After it went down to 16, it slowly began to increase every 3 months, now it's at 120. The last Pet Scan showed some cancer growth in a lymph node, I will begin radiation for that next month.
ca125 numbers vary for different people. I have a recurrence and mine was 32 in the the normal range. I'd definitely get a CT scan.
Do not worry too much about. Ca 125. I could have an injection, cold etc. to cause your ca 125 to go up.
My CA 125 jumped from 8 to 13. The normal range doesn't work for me. My level was 35 when I had the cancer. My doctor said for me anything under 10 was good. So now I am nervous. I see him on the 22nd so hopefully get more info then. I've been on Zejula for 17 months now post chemo. My last scan in September was good.