Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Redfield, SD
December 3, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I am getting ready to have my 12th treatment. Seems between the Doxil and Carbo my CA 125 is still over 300. However my cancer seems to be stable from the CT Scans. Nothing has changed from even 6 months ago. They say the CA 125 is only on indicator, but the fact my CT scans are stable. My oncologist is having me do quarterly full scans on my heart. Otherwise accept some mouth sores no side effects. Dr is having me take a break from Chemo since I've been on it so long. She doesn't think I will ever go into full remission, but I'll take stable

December 4, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hey Marleen do you still do a maintenance program how long did you doxil

December 3, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I had an allergic reaction to my first treatment.

December 4, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My side effects started 2 days after treatment and lasted until the next treatment.

January 24, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Symptoms started day after first infusion. Getting worse..mostly bad tummy pain.

December 16, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boston (Milton), MA