Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lincoln City, OR
April 4, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Won’t have scan until next month. I will let you know. I started out at 2b ovarian cancer.

April 25, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Rita, I sympathize with your frustration. I don't think there are any maintenance options for early stage, HRD and BRCA negative patients. What I recall reading is some of the current maintenance therapies can be used after second line treatment but can't recall which one.

April 10, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was told the doctors don’t know as much about stage 2. I have appt.with my oncologist in Pittsburgh next week. I have a lot of questions for him.

April 4, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I was diagnosed in March of 2018.

May 4, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

When were you diagnosed?

April 25, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Santa Maria, CA