Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Diego, CA
March 6
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I completed 6 in 2020. My doctor didn't give me any other options. I was diagnosed at 51, which is youngish for OC and wanted to do what I could to give me the best chance of never dealing with OC again.

March 6
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Only 1

March 7
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

The icing worked really well for me. It was very uncomfortable, but worth doing. How many cycles have you done?

March 7
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Thanks Lisa. Yes I’m thinking I want to do all 6 cycles so
I never have to live with what if! I think he’s worried about neuropathy but I’ve been icing hands and feet.

March 6
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My Dr suggests 4 cycles

March 6

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sherman, TX

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Spanish Fort, AL

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Philadelphia, PA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In