I’m sorry your going thru that Billie! I think you mentioned that they couldn’t surgically remove it.
If I’m wrong please tell me. However, I do have a thought for you. Have you considered getting a second surgical opinion. What one surgeon says they can’t do doesn’t mean there isn’t another surgeon that might be able to do it. I remember Ro had a surgeon that told her they couldn’t do something. She went and got a second opinion from another surgeon and lo and behold they could do the surgery which they did with no problems!! Get a second surgical opinion Billie. When trying to get into the second surgeon just tell them you have active cancer and it’s imperative that you get an appointment quickly!
Billie make sure your doctor is aware of the excessive bleeding and bad pain. Usually when the chemo is working it lessens the bad symptoms so If the symptoms start to lesson you’ll know it’s working. If things don’t get better some soon you might want to consider the surgery to relieve the pain even if you do still have it in your lymph nodes. Also I think you should call and ask your doctor to up your pain medicine honey. I don’t want you to be suffering. I’m praying for you.
Thanks Cathy😊 no the bleeding has not stopped. The gabapentin is controlling the pain thank goodness. Monday is chemo #2.
How are you doing since your infusion? By the way, so far my eyes have done good from the first infusion. Hoping it continues. 🩵🙏🏻🩵
Thank you Sharon for your support and love. Tomorrow I have bloodwork and Monday my next chemo. Today the gabepentin seems to be helping , bleeding is still happening. Will go to ER if it gets worse. But I went there last Sunday and got a shot of morphine which helped but they felt I wasn’t bleeding enough to do anything. Sent home, and told come back if you soak several pads in an hour. 🤷♀️🙏🏻🩵🙏🏻
Thank you Sharon and Cathy, I believe if I really wanted surgery my doctor would do it. She is worried that it’s so close to the bladder and that could be bad. And even though she could possibly remove the tumor I would still have the cancer in the lymph nodes, would I want those removed? I am not sure if that would be good for me in the long run. 🤷♀️ Her hope is that the Elahere will destroy the tumor and believe me something is happening with it, because I am really bleeding. Just wondering what is happening with the lymph nodes are doing? Where is that blood going? I am definitely swollen in the abdomen and there is a lot of pain. This pain is worse than my surgery was. 🙏🏻🩵🙏🏻