Terri how are you doing?
Thank you!
Terri, YES!! Mine started early August, wasn’t sure if it was from the vagina or bladder. Just a month prior I had seen a pelvic floor therapist and she said I was strong down there. Within the month I started with the discharge. My leg started to swell, finally had an internal exam and bingo, a new cancer tumor in the vagina. Started on Elahere, first round started bleeding heavily on an off now for a week. Not fun, pain in pelvic has been very painful. I see the oncologist on Tuesday, unless I decide to go to the ER before. This bleeding is scary. I recommend getting a pelvic exam. I’ve had a complete debulking, so I have no cervix or the rest of my female organs. Didn’t realize we could get tumors in an empty vagina. Get checked and hoping for the best for you. 🩵🙏🩵
Brown discharge typically indicates the presence of dried, clotted blood in vaginal discharge. This type of discharge, especially if it's new or different from what you normally experience, should be discussed with your doctor or gynecologic oncologist.
One MyOvarianCancerTeam member shared their experience with abnormal Show Full Answer