Yes your HE4 is in the normal range. My doctor wanted the HE4 done because the CA125 results can be effected by many factors. Sometimes the CA125 is was very low other times high, so the HE4 seems to be more accurate, not fluctuating. Not all doctors request that blood tumor test be done but I have the HE4 and CA125 done together every 6 weeks. CAT scan every 3 months and a PET scan a couple times a year. My HE4 is up but in the normal range but my CA125 is now high. My cancer is growing in 3 areas, we are watching and waiting until my next treatment has to done. Good luck to you, have a good day.
Good Question?? I had the HE4 test done last Wednesday and am still waiting for the results. 🥴 don’t hav3 high hopes anymore of getting the results. It was sent to Quest, and another time I never got my CA-125 results either, so not looking promising. We had it taken to see if it would be a better indicator for me. My CA-125 went up one digit to 11. It’s been in normal range since June of last year, but have had a recurrence and am back on chemotherapy. So we are not to sure how accurate it is for me. Guess it could be by just watching the numbers go up and down whether in normal range or not. 🤷🏻♀️🩵 Are you having it done?
Just received my results, 6 days later. Came back at 65, believe I should be in the range of <140. So 🤞crossed it means I am good. CT SCAN will tell the truth in 2 weeks. 🤞