Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY
February 5, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Good morning yes now I am getting my taste back just a little

February 6, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My taste buds change often depending on the infusion chemicals

February 6, 2024
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Each time I receive my gemzar, carboplatin and Avastin I don't get my taste back for just about 2 weeks. Sometimes a week and a half. I can't address one pain because I have really bad arthritis to my knees especially my left knee which I was scheduled for a total knee replacement just 2 weeks before my cancer diagnosis

February 5, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Clemente, CA

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In