Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO
October 24, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
The Emergency Room Visit That Changed Everything Read Article...
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Just went through my second chemo, (first in 2019-20). My ca125 is now normal again but my HE4 is at 151. So apparently the chemo didn't work? I have an appt with my onco doc on Monday to hear options.

October 27, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I'm on doxil they took me off of avastin because I got a absese.

October 26, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

That hasn't happened to me yet , but I've definitely heard that happening . If it happens early in treatment, usually they continue treatment and give it more time. If later , then maybe switch treatment , or add Avastin. What is your treatment Paula? 💙❤️ Try not to worry... 🫂

October 26, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Your CẢ-125 will go up during your chemo treatments which my oncologist said it is ok:

October 25, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Oh, yeah. I was taking Carboplatin and Avastin this summer. My CA 125 went from 400 to 1700 in six weeks. I also started getting sick. So we changed my chemo to cyclophosphamide along with Keytruda and Avastin.

October 24, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
South Bend, IN

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ben Lomond, CA