Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
June 22, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

No shortage where I get my infusions.

December 6, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Please all read the article in today’s New York Times reviewing the causes for the carbo shortages. The pharmaceutical companies were not making enough money making life saving drugs and closed up shop. $15 a dose.

June 26, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

No, but finished fee years ago.

June 24, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I’v not been affected by the shortage. My chemo started November 2022 and finish this year April 2023.

June 24, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Retired after 25 years in pharmacy...
It's a shame that "care" has been voided in our health-care system.
It's all about money.
In 1995 in a family owned pharmacy/gift store; I did all the direct buying for needs. For a bottle of HCTZ a common drug, I paid maybe $6 for 500!
We made a nice living without causing distress to our customers/family.
I'm blessed to have spent 10 years working for Mary.
She's a dear friend, I believe we should make time to bond no matter the miles; we chat every Sunday.
I'm rambling
Check out Hilton and Co.
in Marysville Washington
Ok back to the generic issue...again the drug companies lobbied WA. To extend Brand only.

June 24, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Springfield, MA