Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Centerville, AR
December 24, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Mine was diagnosed in August and I had symptoms at least 2 mos before that. Luckily I wouldn't know I was sick, except for the path report. The doctors seem to be dragging their feet about treatment and I am too old to be trapsing about the country for treatment elsewhere. Thanks for your input.

January 4, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

GCS stands for gynecological carcinosarcoma. It's rare and aggressive. The treatment varies somewhat depending on where the tumor originated in the pelvic cavity. I have ovarian carcinosarcoma and belong to a Facebook group of women and their supporters from around the world. It is an extremely informative if not a bit overwhelming site. It's a private group that you need approval to join.

January 3, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Never heard of that.

January 2, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

https://gcsproject.org/what-is-gcs-mmmt/

December 31, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I don't even know what that is..sorry 😞.

December 24, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Centerville, AR

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Goodland, KS