Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

Does anyone in this group have the fallopian tube cancer - my ovarian cancer started in fallopian tubes. I would like to hear from women who went through the debulking surgery, chemotherapy and other experiences on their journey.
Good luck to all of us and Happy Holidays!
Fay

December 19, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi ,Linda Prayers for you ! let us know how you are doing!

January 1, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My bloodwork has been good. Fatigue is my biggest complaint, and my blood pressure went up. I take 200mg at bedtime. The doctor has me take compazine 30 minutes before it. He said taking it this way reduces chance of nausea which can be a side effect. Side effects of chemo were much worse than Zejula.

December 21, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Linda158
How are you feeling post surgery? The first weeks can be tough but move a bit each day, adding more movement as you’re feeling stronger. It DOES get better! Hugs to you and hoping you’re doing well.

March 7, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I am just getting ready for the debulking surgery. I am nervous about it.

December 29, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Happy Holidays to you too Fay. I was having a hard time signing into my account so I have been off this site for a while.

December 28, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clark Summit Pa

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
BAREILLY