Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Greenville, MS

I had my hysterectomy Friday, very little feedback from the oncologist after surgery. No idea of everything they did and removed. So frustrating. How long before everyone knew about pathology?

November 14, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My oncologist came next morning after surgery pathology report was about a week

November 19, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My 2 oncologists came to see me the morning after surgery to tell me exactly what they found and did. It's absurd if your surgeon didn't do that. No excuse. I've never had a procedure surgery that the surgeon didn't talk to me ASAP. The only results I waited for was if a biopsy had to be cultured.

November 18, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My pathology report was on my portal within a week and my surgical report was also available on my portal within a few days

November 18, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Pathology takes a bit of time. A week I guess

November 16, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

My oncologists both came to see me the morning after my surgery.

November 15, 2022

Related Questions

View All