Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOvarianCancerTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hamilton, MT

I’ve had hysterectomy in September 2021- then chemo. Now things are back five months later and in avastin and Doxel hoping to knock things back snd go on maintenance . Have any of you in this community had good results ? Need encouragement with this tenacious cancer !

May 22, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi-I finished 6 rounds of Doxi/Carbo in October 2023 after a first recurrence of stage-3 OV. I have been taking Lynparza 500mg a day for 8 mos. I've had 2 scans (both clear) and third one in July. So far everything is working out, side effects subsiding from the Parps. Fingers crossed moving forward.

June 6, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Keytruda wax added to my chemo regime

November 6, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

KayWhite, that is what my Dr is going to put me on after my path came back positive for the nodules she removed in surgery. I too am worried about being able to tolerate the doxil. I was fine with the carboplatin and taxol during original treatment and for first recurrence. I have been looking for other people’s experience with doxil. I hope we both tolerate it well!❤️

June 25, 2022
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

Hi Sarah,

Are you BRCA +? Are you doing will with Lynparza? Side effects?

June 7, 2023
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member

I’m on round 4 of doxorubicin and carboplatin. After recurrence in April. Doxorubicin is brutal side effects are harsh. Not sure i can finish the last 2. But I’ll try

August 20, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Goodyear, AZ

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hacketts Cove Nova Scotia Canada

A MyOvarianCancerTeam Member asked a question 💭
Florida, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In